UCSF MyChart is an easy, confidential way to stay in touch with UCSF Medical Center . . . while at home, work and anytime or anyplace you have an Internet connection.
UCSF MyChart is an online resource for your routine health care needs. There's no charge for requesting appointments or referrals, checking lab results and requesting medication refills.
Unlike email, UCSF MyChart's messages use secure technology. Only you, your provider and your provider's authorized staff have access.
UCSF MyChart can help you:
- Message your provider
- Refill a current medication
- Check certain lab results and compare with past results
- View some electronic health information
- Request an appointment or a referral
- View past visit information for some services and upcoming appointments
- Link to your child's health record by proxy if you're a UCSF patient
UCSF MyChart is a milestone in the way we deliver health care to our patients. We offer this service in our primary care clinics and we're rolling it out in phases in our specialty clinics. Ask your doctor for more information.
Already enrolled? Sign in at ucsfmychart.org.
Want to enroll? To log on to UCSF MyChart, you need an activation code. Call UCSF MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000.